- Archerland does not feature teen stories.
- Your story should be quality. Archerland hosts
only the best. Your story should be a story with some sex not sex
with some story.
- Archerland is a story site focused on adults,
therefore, the main characters in your story must be adults. The
only exception to this is if the characters start out as kids to
establish a backstory.
- Realism and believability are key.
They are Archerland
trademarks. Stories about the
human condition, being outed, coming out as an adult, the penalties of
promiscuity, acceptance by families and society. Stories based on
timely topics (ripped from the headlines, as they say) such as
gay marriage or gay adoption. "Chocolate box" romances probably
won't make it (but, hey, you can try!)
- Adult-youth (AKA boylove, intergenerational)
- Heavy BDSM
- Boyband, slash, celebrity, or fan fiction
- Authoritarian, "daddy," or slave stories
- Your story must be edited.
- The author will retain all rights to his/her work.
- What Archerland IS looking for:
- I can't stress enough the importance of realism.
- Original, challenging, intelligent plots.
- Different genres: Original sci-fi (NO fanfic,)
mysteries, crime and detective dramas, historical, rural, humor,
camping and outdoors, military/uniforms, leather
- Fully developed characters
- I created the Discover
page for new and inactive authors and stories that have only a few
episodes. We'll discuss it on an individual basis.
- If you send your story, please send it as an
attachment in Word (.doc) rich text (.rtf) or text (.txt) format.
- If you are the author,
email me with the suggestion.
Please indicate your preferred email address so I can contact you if I
- You must tell me exactly where I can find the
story. A URL is best. If it is posted at Nifty, for example, tell
me what section it is in and the date of the last posting. Currently, I
can't find at least 50% of all suggestions because I don't have enough
information to find them! If I can't find
it, I can't read it and if I can't read it I won't consider it!
Got something to say? Whether you're a reader or a
writer, your opinions matter! Jot them down and submit them to The
Archerland Journal. Here's what we're looking for:
- Reviews: Books, movies, TV, fiction, concerts, plays,
whatever! No negative reviews of unpublished materials (IE stories
from Nifty, Literotica, eroticstories.com, etc.) Why? Flame wars!
We don't need no stinkin' flame wars!
- Recommendations: Ditto above but you can also include
unpublished gems from the internet. Remember to tells us why you
- Writing Tips: Got some ideas to help writers improve?
Send them along.
- Essays: Your thoughts or reflections on your own life
or current events.
- Recipes: Make them easy! Stuff Rachel Ray would
- Poems: Short, pithy poems, please.
- Links: To blogs, articles, stories, things you'd like
- Fun: humorous stuff from the Net.